“The first impression is the last impression.”
If you want someone to enter your home with a positive impression, then it is important that your home has great curb appeal. Quite often, people pay too much attention to interiors and ignore the curb appeal. However, to create a great first impression on visitors and even buyers, modern kitchen and luxury bathrooms may not be enough; your home needs curb appeal.
Simple Ideas Within a Budget
Your home’s curb appeal should be such that people want to see how the inside looks like. It is not essential that you spend huge sums of money on enhancing the curb appeal of your home. You can discuss your plans and budget with a remodeling company, and they will certainly recommend ways in which you can enhance the curb appeal of your home within your budget. Here are some simple ideas straight from our remodeling experts:
- Add a fabulous patio room or pergola to the home. It adds immense functionality and aesthetic appeal to the home. It also increases the market value of the home.
- Create a dynamic container garden to add a colorful appeal and welcoming feel to the home. A staggered arrangement of plants and containers looks natural and vibrant and makes the outside of your home extremely lively.
- Dress up your front door by giving it a fresh coat of bright paint. Do not ignore the fixtures, and polish them in a clean metallic finish.
- Add a touch of romance with a climbing flowering vine at the entrance.
- If you have a big tree in your garden, you can make it the center of attention by adding a wooden bench around it.
- Lights can add immense beauty and charm to the outside of your home. Use some interesting light fixtures to illuminate the walking areas and the trees. If weather permits, solar lights can be a great option too.
- Window boxes are an amazing way to create some drama around the windows and walls.
- A water body or landscape can do wonders for your garden.
- Add a new planting bed and attenuate the color and contrast of the exteriors of your home.
Professional Help to Add Curb Appeal
If you think that your home’s exterior is crying for help, and you need a professional to help add curb appeal to your home, call AAA Remodeling Company at (636) 349-5777. Remember, the houses that have a greater curb appeal not only look enviably beautiful and inviting, but they also fetch much higher prices compared to other similar properties in the area.
Photo credit: David Sawyer via Flickr