25 Sep 8 Ideas For Remodeling Your Bathroom
At AAA Remodeling Company, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality bathroom remodel in St. Louis.
Having your bathroom remodeled is a popular place to start for homeowners looking to do work on their homes. There are some tricks, tips, and trends that are popular because they can boost the appeal and the function of your bathroom.
These are some of the popular current trends for bath remodels. Some of these ideas may appeal to your sense of style.
- Glass tiling. Using colored recycled glass to tile the floors and walls of the bathroom is beautiful. Using blue and green tile can give the bathroom a peaceful, underwater feel. You can continue the theme by choosing counter tops and fixtures that match or complement your theme.
- Subway tiles. If underwater is not your thing, another popular option is using subway tiles for the flooring. A graphic tile on the floor can be complemented by a softening wall color and vintage fixtures, tub style, and sink.
- Floor to ceiling tiles. If you have a small bathroom there are a few ways you can go. Add mirrors, floor to ceiling tiles in gradient colors, and keep the sink, toilet, and fixtures simple. You will not want to overcrowd the small room, but there are ways of making it romantic or eye-catching without being overpowering.
- Multi-head shower. A very popular choice for adding drama to your bath experience is not in form but more in function. Multi-head showers can make your shower deluxe. You can be misted from different angles at the same time. To go along with your luxurious shower, many choose glass shower doors or separate the shower entirely from the rest of the bathroom.
- Heated floors. If you are going to do a bathroom remodel you might as well go all out. One of the most popular options is to add radiant heat to the floor of your bathroom. You will never again get cold feet or freeze your toes on winter mornings. Stay warm and relaxed in your deluxe new cozy bathroom.
- Framed mirrors. An easy way to add simple accents is to frame your bathroom mirror. This is a popular design trend and is a very simple way add interest without being super costly.
- Designer lighting. Lighting is an important design element and is crucial to bathroom function. People spend a lot of time in the bathroom getting ready and lighting is very important. Spending some extra time and effort on getting the lighting exactly right will not be a waste of your time. Lighting can add drama, softness, and make a small space appear larger. Adding some sparkle like a chandelier above the bath adds elegance.
- Electronics. For some homeowners, adding electronics is exactly what is called for to make a bathroom perfect. Put a flat screen television in so that you can watch while you soak in the tub or put in a state of the art stereo that you can control with a remote. We have come along way from the shower radio you might have had when you were younger.
Call AAA Remodeling Today!
At AAA Remodeling Company, we will help you make your bathroom remodel a success. Call our remodeling experts today at (636) 349-5777 or fill out our online contact form to request a free consultation.
photo credit: williamskitchenbath